Sunday, February 7, 2010

Art Project from Juan Soteldo on Vimeo.

What insights about cool does the art integrate? What do you hope people will realize or question from their encounter with your art?

I think that being original is cool. Each characters paints something different on the wall which demonstrates their individuality.


Describe the process of making the project - how'd you do each step?

The first thing I did was draw all characters and the background. Then I set the background up against a walland took a picture every time i moved a character. Then I edited all the pictures. Then I put all the pictures together and made it a video.

Does making art seem cool to you? Why or why not?

I think making art is cool because it shows creativity. It can also show talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment